Men United is a group of philanthropic men committed to connecting for a shared cause and serving the community they call home —Miami.
With members at every level of their career, from young professionals to CEO’s at top organizations, members build personal and professional relationships with other engaged, community-focused philanthropists. This unique bond highlights the camaraderie and leadership that pushes our community forward.
Access to top community philanthropists and leaders —also creates personal and professional development opportunities for members. An annual investment of $1,000 or more sets the standard for those who care about community issues and improving the odds for older adults, children and families.
Make a difference in Miami. Become a community leader.
- Understanding of and insight into Miami’s most pressing issues with first-hand views of improvements our programs make in the community
- Networking and learning from fellow men who share your values
- Access to hundreds of community leaders
- Multiple family-friendly volunteer opportunities that support vital causes and contribute to the community’s progress in education, financial stability, and health
- Invitations to social member events including: Fine spirits networking events, business happy hours, volunteer projects and United Way signature events
Learn how you can get involved with this leading group of philanthropic men by contacting 305.646.7014 or email@example.com.
Fast Track Giving. United we can do more.
Take advantage of additional benefits immediately by making a pledge to incrementally increase your gift over a period of three years to reach the standard entry level for Cornerstone, Pillar, Pioneer or Tocqueville Society. Leverage your donation by fast tracking today.
To learn more about Fast Track Giving contact 305.646.7184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.