United Way Miami envisions a thriving and equitable community where all people have access to quality education and the opportunity to lead healthy and financially secure lives. Our team plays a critical role in creating a real impact in Miami-Dade County. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for all by bringing together people and resources committed to building a better community. Join our team to help us build a stronger Miami, together.
Why United Way?
United Way Miami is a driving force in the community, successfully responding to emerging needs and transforming people’s lives. Since 1924, we have worked together with our network of donors, volunteers and partners to generate and amplify resources and advocate for policies that improve the quality of life for all. We leverage our unique role as convener, strategic funder, service provider, awareness builder and influencer so that everyone in Miami-Dade has access to quality education and the opportunity to lead healthy and financially secure lives — the building blocks of a thriving community.
Who We are Looking For
The team at United Way Miami is made up of individuals with distinct perspectives, backgrounds and skills. While we thrive on our unique talents and experiences, we also share nine core values that allow us to better serve our community. We’re all about:
- Leadership – Driving innovative solutions that target complex community problems
- Accountability – Transparent and results-driven
- Integrity – Trusted and respected community steward
- Equity – Eliminating barriers to access is an integral part of all we do
- Champion – Advocate for everyone to have equal access and opportunity to thrive
- Partnerships – Convening diverse and collaborative stakeholders to encourage an informed, engaged and empowered community
- Responsiveness – Immediate and action-driven
- Service Driven – Meeting the expectations of our donors, partners, clients and the community at large
What We Offer You
An opportunity to become an active part in bringing partners and passionate community members together to build a stronger Miami.
Learning and development opportunities include training sessions for all employees, supervisors and quarterly lunch and learn sessions.
Benefits (The Good Stuff)
- Exempt (Salary): 3 WKS+ Vacation Paid*
- Non-Exempt (Hourly): 2 WKS+ Vacation Paid*
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 12 PTO Days
- Competitive Health Benefits Package
- Wellness Program Reimbursements up to $50/month
- Short Term Disability at NO COST
- Life Insurance & AD&D 2X Annual Salary at NO COST
- Supplemental plans: FSA, Legal, AFLAC, Pet Insurance and more
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan up to 6% Employer Match
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Monthly Transit Card
- Discounted On-Site Early Childhood Care
- Tuition Assistance for Early Education Degree
*Vacation amounts may vary based on roles, schedules and years of service.
Meet Our Executive Team
Explore the driving force behind the mission to build a stronger Miami – our esteemed Executive Team at United Way Miami. Committed to excellence, our leaders bring a wealth of expertise and dedication to the community. Visit here to learn more about the accomplished individuals shaping the future of United Way Miami and our impactful initiatives.
United Way Miami’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
United Way Miami is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the principle of diversity and strive to be representative of the community that we serve. It is the policy of United Way Miami to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and candidates for employment. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, ancestry, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, familial status, disability and/or membership in the uniformed services. Read United Way Miami’s DEI Statement here.