United Way Miami envisions a thriving and equitable community where all people have access to quality education and the opportunity to lead healthy and financially secure lives. Our team plays a critical role in creating real impact in Miami-Dade county. Together, we improve quality of life for all by bringing people and resources together committed to building a better community. Join our team to help us in the fight for a stronger Miami!
Why United Way?
United Way Miami is a driving force in the community, successfully responding to emerging needs and transforming people’s lives. Since 1924, we have worked together with our network of donors, volunteers, and partners, to generate and amplify resources, and advocate for policies that improve the quality of life for all. We leverage our unique role as convener, strategic funder, service provider, awareness builder, and influencer so that everyone in Miami-Dade has access to quality education and the opportunity to lead healthy and financially secure lives — the building blocks of a thriving community.
Who We are Looking For
The team at United Way Miami is made up of individuals with distinct perspectives, backgrounds and skills. While we thrive on our unique talents and experiences, we also share nine core values that allow us to better serve our community. We’re all about:
- Leadership – Driving innovative solutions that target complex community problems
- Accountability – Transparent and results-driven
- Integrity – Trusted and respected community steward
- Equity – Eliminating barriers to access as an integral part of all we do
- Champion – Advocate for everyone to have equal access and opportunity to thrive
- Partnerships – Convening diverse and collaborative stakeholders to encourage an informed, engaged, and empowered community
- Responsiveness – Immediate and action-driven
- Service Driven – Meeting the expectations of our donors, partners, clients and the community at large
What We Offer You
An opportunity to become an active part in bringing partners, and passionate community members together to fight for a stronger Miami.
Learning and development opportunities including training sessions for all employees, supervisors and quarterly lunch and learn sessions.
A comprehensive benefits program that includes: vacation, personal/sick, holidays, 401k plan, medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, LTD, legal, FSA, transit, supplemental plans and employee discount programs. See details in the Summary of Benefits document.