Social Media Challenge
United Way of Miami-Dade is hosting a social media contest on Twitter and Instagram, so showcase how our amazing Miami-Dade County Public Schools stand for a #StrongerMiami.
The contest will start at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 14, and will end at 5:00 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, 2019.
Three schools with the most engaging posts will win a $250 gift card each and bragging rights!
Here’s how to enter:
- Each school must follow @UnitedWayMiami and @MDCPS on Twitter and Instagram.
- On your school’s Twitter OR Instagram, from Oct. 14-18, post a video or moving image(s) that shows how your school stands for health, education or financial stability.
- Keep it under a minute and tag @UnitedWayMiami, @MDCPS, #MDCPSLivesUnited and #StrongerMiami.
How to win:
- Invite parents, teachers, staff, administrators and students – to like, share, comment and retweet your post!
- Three winners – one elementary, one middle/K-8 center, and one senior high school – who have the most engagements on their Twitter or Instagram posts will win!
The photos and videos must follow student conduct guidelines and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Way and M-DCPS will review all posts the week of Oct. 31, 2019 and winners will be announced on Nov. 1, 2019.
Remember to follow us @UnitedWayMiami and @MDCPS and share your campaign photos all month long, but keep the best ones for the week of Oct 14-18.