Women United is a circle of purpose-driven women, passionate about making a difference through philanthropy and service.
With meaningful opportunities for advocacy, volunteering, professional development, and networking, Miami’s most inspiring women unite to focus on issues of shared concern. Women United comes together to celebrate women who continue to break glass ceilings, change the rules of the game and make history. Members care deeply about making lasting change to improve the lives of women, older adults, young children, and families.
Unite with influential women working to create innovative solutions to strengthen our community and forge change
Connect with trailblazing women who are shattering glass ceilings and carving new paths
Galvanize more than 2,000 women in a celebration of philanthropy and service to community
Mobilize women committed to doing more and going deeper and broader to bring lasting change
Join us to improve lives. Become a champion of change.
- Networking and learning from women who share your values
- First-hand views of improvements our programs make in the community
- Multiple volunteer and community service opportunities
- Access to 2,500 of Miami’s most progressive and dedicated female leaders
- Let’s Do Lunch series connects you personally with Miami’s most influential women
- Our sought-after signature Annual Breakfast brings together more than 1,000 women for an inspiring and motivational morning
Learn how you can get involved with this dynamic group by contacting 305.646.7091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast Track Giving. United we can do more.
Take advantage of additional benefits immediately by making a pledge to incrementally increase your gift over a period of three years to reach the standard entry level for Cornerstone, Pillar, Pioneer or Tocqueville Society. Leverage your donation by fast tracking today.
To learn more about Fast Track Giving contact 305.646.7184 or email@example.com.