For April’s Small Business Spotlight, we caught up with Title Answers.
1. Tell us about your business; and what is your business philosophy?
Treat everyone, employees and customers, as if they were your family.
2. Why are you passionate about your commitment to United Way?
We are Passionate about the United Way because they stand for what our employees need but won’t say.
3. How did your business get started?
The business was started on a chance and that lead us to our people. It wasn’t expected, but it found us and we found them.
4. What is a lesson learned?
The lesson learned is trust. Trust in each other and what we have to offer each other.
5. What’s your favorite quote?
There is no favorite quote. I like to listen to what is not said. There is more there than could ever be said.