The United Way Tocqueville Society is an influential group of dynamic leaders who are devoted to building a stronger Miami.
Tocqueville Society members embody the best of Miami-Dade. This group of influential and caring leaders possess the vision and determination to advance a range of business, civic, and philanthropic initiatives. They connect through philanthropic leadership to improve lives. The Tocqueville Society is named after French historian Alexis de Tocqueville who recognized, celebrated and immortalized the true spirit of volunteerism that lives in America’s heart.
Activate your vision of community. Use your power to make a difference for Miami’s future and its people.
- Enjoying prestigious social events and volunteer opportunities that support vital causes
- Connecting and engaging with more than 800 local leaders and philanthropists at annual Tocqueville Grand Reception and other signature events
- First-hand look at community challenges and solutions through Tocqueville Tuesday series. Past speakers include: Melissa Medina, president of eMerge Americas; Kobi Karp, founder/principal in charge of Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design; and Manny Diaz, head football coach, University of Miami
- Participating in targeted initiatives that support education, financial stability, and health
- Building relationships with global and national individuals who share your dedication and values
- Enjoying preferred seating at signature events and access to meet and greets
- Personal listing in The Red Book – annual Tocqueville Society and Endowment Circle Members Registry
Tocqueville Award for Outstanding Philanthropy
The Wolfson Family
Rooted in family values, the Mendelson family exemplifies the meaning of community and service. Their success and incredible philanthropic impact is attributed to strong family bonds and shared desire to give back. Learn More.
Learn more about joining this distinguished group by contacting 305.646.7052 or firstname.lastname@example.org.