How does diversity, equity, and inclusion function in a professional setting? Join #LINCMiami virtually to hear some of Miami’s top professionals speak on this ever-important subject. The discussion will cover how diversity affects the workplace and what organizations can do to better integrate inclusion in their offices.
- Lisette M. Rosetta, Store Manager, AVP, Diversity & Inclusion Retail Business Line Lead, TD Bank
- Kimberly Evans, Executive Vice President, Northern Trust
- Maria Castellanos, Associate, Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Roy Hawkins, Senior VP & Chief Executive Officer, Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Yosbel Ibarra, Co-Managing Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Zoom call-in details will be sent to registered guests who RSVP.
To learn more email LINC@unitedwaymiami.org or call (305) 646-7098.